Culinary Bonanza on the Media

Happy weekend everyone! =) More than 6 months have passed since Culinary Bonanza started and this post is dedicated to all of you. It is a humble expression of my gratitude for your warm reception and continuous support all this time.
Culinary Bonanza in Hang Out Jakarta, February 2012 issue

The Jakarta Globe Blogs under Life Lived section now features Culinary Bonanza on a weekly basis. Look out for fresh entries that'll be published every Saturday noons. =)
Culinary Bonanza at The Jakarta Globe Blogs: Life Lived section (11 Feb 2012)
Culinary Bonanza at The Jakarta Globe Blogs: Life Lived section (18 Feb 2012)

Oh, and I wish you a very happy Valentine's day, my dearest readers! =D

8 comments :

  1. Hi dear.. Salam kenal.. I'm a food blogger too, but my blog has collapsed about 6 months due to "never-update-again" symptom. :))

    Congrats ya blog-nya di-featured di media :)
    Sukses selalu.

    I'll put your link on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, this is my food blog:
    http://nicetobeoki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Oki! Very nice to meet you! Such an honour to have you drop by my humble blog =) All the best for your re-start endeavours too...It'll be my pleasure to list you on my Culinary Gurus list, thanks again for linking mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice informational blog.Keep on making such important blog post.Your work is really being appreciated by some one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a nice and updated information. I got some interesting tips from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement.

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews