Ramen Hachimaki

Pantai Indah Kapuk area is rising up as a popular hang out spot nowadays. The prime location in the midst of posh housing complex that is famous for the affluent Chinese Indonesian population, makes a fertile ground for new restaurants, bakeries, bars, lounges and eateries. It seems like there's a new store opening up each day, filling up the vacant rukos (multi-story shophouses) and spoiling us with even more choices!

The choices available blew my mind away! Even if I reside in this area, I wonder how long it would take me to ever finish trying every single places and of course, it would take even longer to write the reviews for each LOL! But decision must be made. So on that fateful noon, I decided to try out Ramen Hachimaki.

The setting of the place is pretty standard, quite small, but they have upper level for more privacy and if you're dining with a big group. The prices are very affordable and the menu offers a wide selection of Japanese dishes, from Appetizers (edamame, agedashi tofu, shishamo, etc), a la carte plates such as chicken karaage, dori katsu, tempura, etc and Donburi set (rice with meat topping, gyoza and soup). All on average are under IDR 35,000! Now that kinda of price is quite hard to find in Jakarta nowadays.

As I came here alone, I couldn't try any other dishes, so I just stick to the specialty here: the Tonkotsu Ramen (the other specialty being Karai Ramen, but I was too chicken to try the spicy ramen that has levels from 1 - 10!) The home-made noodles are made from omega-3 eggs and the soup boiled for 2 days to create the perfect broth. In my most honest opinion, the ramen failed to tickle my taste buds, but the thin slices of scallion added a refreshing crunchy twist to the Tonkotsu Ramen.
Tonkotsu Ramen IDR 38,000
Macha Soda < IDR 20,000
Ramen Hachimaki
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Rukan Cordoba Blok A 19
Ph: (021) 5698 3423

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews