Good Deal of a Brunch Set from Opus Cafe

If you're at Plaza Indonesia around lunch time or tea time and you're a BCA credit card holder, Opus Café offers a good deal for you. So what are the deals?

Opus Café Brunch Set
Everyday: 10am - 2pm
Price: IDR 79,999++
Starter: Yellow Pumpkin Soup / Mushroom Soup / Caesar Salad / Mix Green Salad
Main Course: Holycow Burger / Pasta Alfredo / Mushroom Spaghetti Aglio Olio / Nasi Lemak / House Noodle
Dessert: Chocolate Mousse / Mango Mousse / Tiramisu / Red Velvet Cupcake
Choose 1 item for each Starter, Main Course & Dessert.

Opus Café High Tea Special
Everyday: 2 - 6pm
Price: IDR 29,999++
Beverage: TWG Premium Flavoured Hot Tea / Hot Americano / Hot Cappucinno
Cake: 1 selection Cake of the day

So, I went there at lunch time and got myself the Brunch Set. Gotta say that it's way too much for me to finish by myself, I would definitely share this with someone else next time. The highlight of my meal was of course, the Tiramisu. So far, this one tasted the closest to my own tiramisu =P By rough calculation, I think I saved at least IDR 50,000 on the food items. Too bad the beverage is not inclusive in the Brunch Set yet, so that's how your bill might blow up =P

Actually Opus Café is located adjacent to Bunderan HI with tall glass windows overlooking the bustling street. I had wanted to sit by the window, as it was unusually cold inside the Plaza and I reckoned the sun coming through the window would have been very nice to warm me a little bit. But, oh so damn unfortunate that inside the cafe is a fully smoking area! So I had to purse my lips & settle at the non-smoking tables near the entrance to the Café.
Hot Café Latte IDR 30,000
Caesar Salad Plain
The Holycow Burger (IDR 60,000)
Tiramisu - So far, the closest taste to my own tiramisu
I wanted to sit by those tall windows...
*) Prices are subject to 5% Service Charge and 10% tax PB1 

Opus Café
- Plaza Indonesia Level 1 | Ph: +62 21 29923735
-  Kompleks Tebet Indraraya Square (TIS PLaza) | JL. MT Haryono Kav. 9 | South Jakarta | Ph: +62 21 8301935
Facebook | Twitter

5 comments :

  1. I love how the tiramisu looks like a bowlful of creamy mascarpone with some choc crumble and tiny fingers of biscotti on the side (the more mascarpone the bettah!)

    I'm more compelled to try yours though :p jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you won't be able to stop yourself once you've tried mine, I can guarantee that hahaha...it's original & generously made with the best ingredients =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to believe until I try :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku salah apa bener sih,kalo opus cafe juga ada di TIS??

    http://beforewehungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Abe: Keep trying...who knows your luck might change someday =P

    @Vebbi: where is TIS?

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews