Obsessed with Bread Pudding from Rise Restaurant

I had never seen a buffet breakfast at 5 star hotel this busy and crowded before! It was just 9.30 AM when I came down and much to my surprise, I found a long queue at the entrance! These people are actually like me, hotel guests staying at Marina Bay Sands. It didn't seem like they were getting to their tables anytime soon, but lucky me, I cut the queue with just flashing my "special" tag. I felt guilty...sort of. But I was in a rush anyway, as I had to grab my food quickly, before we're supposed to meet for the first activity of the day (will elaborate that next activity in the next post).

It's a no wonder why Rise Restaurant was so packed, considering the smorgasbord of food and beverages available there. The breakfast buffet features pretty standard offering like sushi and sashimi bar, a Tandoori station, risotto and fresh seafood, but the variety is wide. I like the freshly brewed coffee, but what got me crazy was the bread & butter pudding from the bakery station. I even returned for (a generous) second helping, something I don't normally do when eating buffet.
This is so far, the BEST Bread Pudding I've had...
Despite the hectic situation at Rise Restaurant, the crews handled the pressure well! My friend was impressed with how the chefs behind the eggs station were flooded with orders from the hungry guests, yet still remained calm and delivered each orders impeccably! I personally will try to avoid busy times, in other words, I'll come down early for breakfast. It's not fun having to eat in a rush or to squeeze with so many people or wait for ages to get your orders.

Sorry for the lack of images of the food! The place was so busy, it would seem rude to make others wait while I snap photos of the food.

Image courtesy of Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Very busy breakfast time
Image courtesy of Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Bakery spread at Rise Restaurant
*) Reservation is recommended
**) No charge for children under 5 years old | All prices are subject to 10% Service Charge and 7% GST
***) Breakfast buffet caters only for guests staying at the hotel. Lunch and dinner is available for the general public

Rise Restaurant
Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Lobby level, Tower 1
Ph: +65 66885525

Operating Hours & Buffet Price:
- Daily Breakfast Buffet (6AM - 11AM): SGD 38++ (adult) | SGD22++ (child)
- Daily Lunch Buffet (12PM- 2:30PM): SGD 48++ (adult) | SGD 24++ (child)
- Daily Dinner Buffet (6:30PM - 10:30PM): SGD 68++ (adult) | SGD 38++ (child)
- Afternoon High Tea every Sat, Sun and Public Holidays (3PM - 5PM): SGD 30++ (adult) | SGD 18++ (child)
- All day a-la carte menu (11am to 12midnight)

1 comments :

 

Total Pageviews