Cooking Class with Herworld and Bakerzin

Hello everyone, finally I'm back again after a week-long trip to Thailand. Actually this post is long overdue, as I planned to publish it before I left, but due to immensely busy schedule, it's only up now. So here goes the story...

On 21st January 2012, Herworld and Bakerzin Plaza Senayan organised a cooking class, the place was limited to only 20 pax, but after pulling "some strings" I managed to secure a place to attend the event. *grins
Mini Chocolate Danish, Mini Almond Croissant, Mini Raisin Danish
Perfect Breakfast!
The registration opened 9am but the tricky part was finding my way to enter Plaza Senayan, which was still inaccessible at that hour. With sweat forming on my forehead, I re-registered my name and helped myself to some breakfast prepared by Bakerzin. My favourite was the Mini Chocolate Danish.

We waited for all the participants to turn up, and divided into 5 groups, who would cook 1 of the 3 items demonstrated by the Chef. They were Seafood Pasta, Smoked Beef and Bacon Penne and Blueberry Panna Cotta. My team chose to cook the seafood pasta, but we didn't win haha...Our presentation didn't make it up the Chef's standards =P
Recipe card
Cooking Ingredients for the participants
Chef Yap Chern Chee demonstrating the recipes
At the end of the event, we were served a lunch buffet comprising Sausage Fried Rice and Spicy Aglio Oli Spaghetti. I left with so many goodie bags and laughter & fun & new cooking skill =) Thanks to Herworld and Bakerzin for organizing this!

4 comments :

  1. oooohh how's Thailand? i hope you had fun! this kind of cooking class is really fun I bet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    The cooking class looked fun, by the way :) Can't wait to read your culinary experiences in Thailand <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @irene & pinkcherry: Thailand was nice...I think we did too much shopping, not enough culinary exploration =( but I have a few up my sleeves, keep on a lookout for the post! =P

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews